Monday, August 6, 2007

10 Midwood: Elevating Standards.

Peanuts! Get your peanuts here! Peeeeeeeeeeeeeanuts!

10 Midwood provides free snacks to anyone who will eat off the ground.

What a charitable building. Food for everyone!

Believe it or not, these photos were taken on a "clean" (note the quotes) morning at 10 Midwood. The elevator is constantly filled with crumbs and leftover food. I guess since there are not very many restaurants in Prospect Lefferts Garden, 10 Midwood's elevator is one of the most scenic eateries around. I fear taking my dogs in here every day, wondering what they will try to eat and if what is on the floor will kill them. One time I found pills on the ground and my puppy put it in his mouth! Disgusting!

1 comment:

PottBott said...

this blog is the only reason I ever visit the internet